My five favourite Instagram photos of 2014!

I know I'm a bit late to the party with this post, but you'll forgive me won't you?!
This post was originally supposed to be called "My favourite FOUR Instagram photos of 2014, but it was really hard to narrow my favourites down to just four and that's why there are five!!



Paddling pool - I can feel the intense heat of those distant, long hot summer days in those blues.


The three musketeers - The first photo of all my boys together! 


A vignette of "stuff" found in my studio! I really enjoyed putting this together so I'm going to try to do this again....soon!


Paper cut - I love cutting this design and seeing all the different things that are important to people


Happy New Year - Last post of 2014 and last new product of 2014!

You can find me on Instagram, @loumclaren  Leave a link to your Instagram profile below and I'll hop over to say hi, in a non threatening, non stalking kinda way!
xx




Comments

Popular Posts